Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA Got one. Thanks! Please delete.

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by AMT, May 1, 2014.

1. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

As the title says, I'm looking for an AMT-II with a 6" barrel. Prefer to have all the normal - decent condition, box, manual/papers, maybe an extra mag or two.

If you got one and are willing to part with it contact me. I'd prefer FTF in/around the Vancouver area.

I know what people want for them ($600-$900). That is not the one for me. If you have one and are reasonable, I would be willing to meet and/or discuss.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. AMT

bump

3. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee SE Portland Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I presume you mean a .22WMR?? Had one, was glad to get rid of it. Amazingly your $600 price estimate isn't too far off for a POS pistol!! I got $450 trade-in on mine without any extras and telling the gun store owner about it's regular FTF problems. When I bought it, it was basically a single-shot with 9 rounds stored in the grip. I futzed with the magazine on and off for a couple of weeks and got it to where it would run through a full mag about 4 times out of 10. Told the guy I traded it to that and he said, "That's pretty good for one of these". I have since heard similar stories from other hapless owners. Just FYI.

4. AMT

Yes, an AMT-II in .22WMR with a 6" barrel. Too bad you don't still have it. I would have gladly bought it. Some are horrible others are flawless. I know what it is. I know what the problems are. Thank you for the warning(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.