Good News From OR's 51st District

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonnyuma, Oct 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jonnyuma

Jonnyuma
    A Dirty Little Town in NW Oregon

I got some hate mail regarding Lori Chavez-DeRemer from the Democrat Party of OR.

Why is that good? Because they never bothered to send nasty-grams in 2016 when she ran.

They say that she was endorsed by the Tea Party (yikes!). And that she endorsed last year's tax cut. For some reason they left off her A rating from the NRA...

and also that she's cute as a bug's azz.

Janelle Bynum beat her in 2016 by just about the margin of D vs R voter turnout... pretty sad showing for us. I've gotten 4 times more junk from Bynum than DeRemer this cycle (or last cycle, for that matter). Not that it matters much... to me, the anti-DeRemer hate-mailer reads like a PRO-DeRemer ad. But it seems to indicate that the Ds are concerned. I'm sure they have polling data that gives them reason to be.

If you're in the 51st Dist (SE PDX, Happy Valley) make sure you get out and vote and turn this area red.

Bynum is a happy gun-grabber but too chickensh*t to put it in her campaign literature. They know gun control, no matter what Bloomberg tells them, is still a losing campaign issue... see how it worked for Hillary? See how it worked for Mr "Eff the NRA" in the primaries? They won't use it as a positive for themselves and they won't use it as a perjorative against an opponent... too divisive and unpredictable.

partsed, druiseeker and MS2AConcealer like this.
  2. shooter777

shooter777
    Portland

Thanks for the info. I live in the SE and will definitely be voting. And not for ANY Democrats!

Jonnyuma likes this.