JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taurus M-455 Tracker 5-shot .45ACP revolver with ported 6.5" barrel.

I'm looking to do a little bit of caliber consolidation, so I think this one has to go. I am the second owner of this ultra-accurate, low-round count revolver. In the years that I have owned this revolver I have only taken it out twice, and have only shot a few cylinders full through it at a time. This unfortunately is not enough use for me to justify keeping it locked away, so here is your chance to free a lonely beauty!

WP_20140821_002.jpg

This revolver shows only the slightest bit of wear on the front sight blade, and the bead-blasted stainless of the gun itself is very well cared for, but does have a very small blemish on the right side of the frame (please disregard the water drops in the photo). The rub is so minor that it doesn't show in the photo's and would take a keen eye to spot in person.

WP_20140821_001.jpg

This one will come with 8 full moon clips, lock-out key, and Hogue Monogrip as installed on the gun. I will also throw in what little bit of 45 ACP ammo I can dig up, and I might throw in a Sack-Up sock just to keep it cozy during the car trip!

WP_20140821_014.jpg

This now discontinued revolver is clean, tight, and smooth. It is in search of a new home that can provide the love and attention it needs to go on! Will you be the one who will help this revolver see the range again?

WP_20140821_006.jpg

Located in Pierce County, WA.
I am interested in face-to-face firearm related trades only at this time with priority going to other revolvers in 38/357 mag and 44 spec/mag!

Trade valued at $475

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day!
Ray

Last Edited:
Can include a Dillon 550 .45 acp conversion kit, RCBS dies, Wilson 45 acp cartridge O.A.L./chamber check gage, and a couple thousand pieces of brass for the right offer.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.