JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well I'm sure glad I'm not trying to sell a gun here or anything with people calling them junk... Oh wait, I am
And for the record my buddies that we've shot feed everything we gave it. HP included..

Not to worry. The XDs is a solid gun. I just picked one up. After putting 500 rounds through my dads I am convinced that this is a fine firearm. As such I felt confident in getting one for my self. I own several XDMs including the 3.8 they make a solid product and I am sure you will have no problem finding the trade you are looking for. As for BigNick, not sure what his deal is. This is his reason for not liking the gun.

""Austin --

When I buy a gun, the first time I test it is by loading a full magazine and then manually move the slide to see if ejects properly and if it loads the other round properly. The HD rounds I usually carry are Remington Golden Saber (recommended by the FBI) ... those rounds would hang onto the barrel margins and they would not load correctly into the chamber. The regular round nose rounds would be OK. For some reasons the HD rounds' jagged edge would always "snag" onto the barrel.

If a gun I buy does not pass this test, I immediately sell it. As a matter of fact, I had to lose about $100 on the gun, although it had never been shot by me, because I purchased an additional 7rds. mag and a very nice Kydex holster. I included that with my sale just to get rid of it. But that was my own experience. Seeing a lot of them for sale on this forum, I get inclined to think the other people have problems with them, too.

Don't get me wrong, I have 2 XD(m) 45's in tactical 5" barrels that I absolutely love! And when I bought the gun, I though this would be the same quality as the other 2. And the quality is OK, just that, for me, it did not pass the test. And you would not want to discover that problem the hard way, when you need it to perform 100% dependable.

Just my 2c.

Nick""

So much to say but I leave it to others to form their own opinion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.