JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
measurement would be nice to know, also are they for 2x4 or 2x6 wall thickness ?.

==========================================================

There is no difference in a window made for 2x4" or 2"x6" walls, no matter which you have to trim the interior jamb with wood or dry wall, iffin your getting new windows the window trim has to be redone inside and out.(generaly speaking)

Oh man guys, you're gonna make me go down there and measure every last one aren't you. I'll get around to it, but for now I can say that most of these are huge windows. For instance there's a 7 foot by 6 foot slider with a transom. There's a whole sliding glass door set. There are a many that would be suitable as bay windows or the like that you'd mount on the front of a house for lots of view.

There are a bunch of fixed and a bunch of sliders. There's not really anything in the smallish range, like 36x36. There are some 48 by 48 sizes. No idea on the low-E glass question, but I'll check. As for what I want for them...this is a gun forum so there's that option. .30-06, 9mm, .223 ammo., Daewoo DR-200, good 12,000 lb winch, tools, spray in bed liner. These are off the top of my head, and of course cash is nice.

So rather than get crazy on sending dimensions to me, I'll open it up like this: if you need some serious windows we can set a time and you can come over and paw through them. Otherwise, give me some time and I'll get together a proper list with dimensions.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.