JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This, at least technically, is not a +P rated piece is it ?

My understanding is that it was made before SAMMI standardized the +p rating, so it wasn't rated for such.

However, it is a 49-1, and the dash-1 revision was Smith strengthening the internal lockwork due to LEOs using hotter loads. And, it is a very strong steel framed gun -- all the various experts, including the guys at the S&W forum, say that +p is no problem on 70s and 80s steel framed j-frames, as they are infact much stronger than the modern +P rated alloy framed guns.

I guess it is up to whoever owns it to decide -- I never shot anything but .38 spec from it, but FWIW my eventual plan was to carry it with low-recoil +p.

I tried to PM you but your Inbox is full.

Would you me willing to meet in Salem? If so I'll take her off your hands.

Sorry about that -- I just got a notification that you tried to message me but it bounced 'cause my inbox was full --- would be nice if they gave me some warning :)

I could head a little south, but Salem is pretty far for me, especially in a vehicle as *ahem* inefficient as mine. . . anyway, I cleared my inbox. Feel free to message me with your number if you'd like to discuss logistics. thanks!

Decided I want a Micro Desert Eagle .380, so if you have one of those I'd be interested in a trade, which given the relative values and rarity could be a pretty good deal for someone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.