Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

gone

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by tallshipsgo, Apr 24, 2013.

1. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

gone

2. hntn&fshn

hntn&fshn Boring Member

The odds of you getting the exact TWO guns that you want for your P30 is most likely going to be pretty tough to say the least. I am not sure why you don't just sell the gun and buy what you want? The only reason I can think of is that you are hoping to get more in trade value than the gun would sell for? I have no problem with that - I have done it myself but again, could be pretty hard to find two guns that you want from one seller. Having said that, I want a P30 but I don't have the exact two guns to trade so I guess I'll try this offer; my LCP in new condition + cash. Send me a PM with the details (cash desired) if you are interested.

3. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Gee, with a response like that how can I say no! Like this: no thank you. PM next time.

4. hntn&fshn

hntn&fshn Boring Member

What are you talking about? I simply stated the obvious and then made you an offer - part of what you listed? How do I respond to this: like this: I rescind my offer. Good luck with your sale. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.