JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The odds of you getting the exact TWO guns that you want for your P30 is most likely going to be pretty tough to say the least. I am not sure why you don't just sell the gun and buy what you want? The only reason I can think of is that you are hoping to get more in trade value than the gun would sell for? I have no problem with that - I have done it myself but again, could be pretty hard to find two guns that you want from one seller. Having said that, I want a P30 but I don't have the exact two guns to trade so I guess I'll try this offer; my LCP in new condition + cash. Send me a PM with the details (cash desired) if you are interested.

Gee, with a response like that how can I say no! Like this: no thank you. PM next time.

The odds of you getting the exact TWO guns that you want for your P30 is most likely going to be pretty tough to say the least. I am not sure why you don't just sell the gun and buy what you want? The only reason I can think of is that you are hoping to get more in trade value than the gun would sell for? I have no problem with that - I have done it myself but again, could be pretty hard to find two guns that you want from one seller. Having said that, I want a P30 but I don't have the exact two guns to trade so I guess I'll try this offer; my LCP in new condition + cash. Send me a PM with the details (cash desired) if you are interested.

Gee, with a response like that how can I say no! Like this: no thank you. PM next time.
What are you talking about? I simply stated the obvious and then made you an offer - part of what you listed? How do I respond to this: like this: I rescind my offer. Good luck with your sale. :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.