JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meaning I have had no ftf, fte, or duds, out of the 500 rounds I've used so far. Group sizes: I hit every steel plate and beer bottle I shot at, if not on the first shot, by the second shot. Left some nice holes in a busted .22 metal spinner target that someone left also. Sorry I don't have any more scientific data than that, it's not match ammo, and I shoot in the woods at things that aren't paper.

Meaning I have had no ftf, fte, or duds, out of the 500 rounds I've used so far. Group sizes: I hit every steel plate and beer bottle I shot at, if not on the first shot, by the second shot. Left some nice holes in a busted .22 metal spinner target that someone left also. Sorry I don't have any more scientific data than that, it's not match ammo, and I shoot in the woods at things that aren't paper.

shooting beer bottles in the woods? thanks alot.

shooting beer bottles in the woods? thanks alot.

You're welcome? My family has land, and it really isn't any of your business whether or not I leave busted glass on it; it's not depleted uranium. Perhaps next time you will read your signature before choosing to interject with such an awesome comment. Thanks for the thread action though!

Also: That <Shift> key takes so much energy, I can understand why you can't be bothered...
:s0155:

someone else left a .22 spinner target on your private land? I figure that if you dont show your own land any more respect than shooting bottles on it then public land should no problem for shooting whatever, right?

and by the way, thank ever so much for bieng so gramatically correct, you are awesome!

someone else left a .22 spinner target on your private land?
-Since you asked: Yes.

I figure that if you dont show your own land any more respect than shooting bottles on it then public land should no problem for shooting whatever, right?
-Have you been drinking again? :wine:

and by the way, thank ever so much for bieng so gramatically correct, you are awesome!
-Actually grammar has nothing to do with it; it's called Capitalization. Grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. Spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are all orthographical rules.

In fact: capitalization means the difference between-
"You helped your Uncle Jack off a horse." & "You helped your uncle jack off a horse"

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top