JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I had a friend who had one of those three screw Rugers, unconverted. The hammer went back wile he was getting the rig out of the pick up. Some said it was in the gun rack, others said it was under the seat.
Don't matter much any more, the round hit him in the chest and he died humped over the seat in his pickup. This accident happened in Coquille Oregon about ten years back.
Should you buy this fine old piece.
Anyone can contact Ruger as there is still no charge from Ruger to install the hammer block safety . Do so, or as with all old time hand guns leave the chamber under the hammer MT at all times.
That is a great caliber the .41 mag and the 6-1/2'' Barrel length lends it to perfect balance and not an easy gun to find! Most don't understand it's potential.
Silver Hand

My condolences, it is always tough to lose a friend, especially to a preventable accident. Sound wisdom and thanks for passing this along.

I've seen this particular handgun in person and it is a fine example. The only reason I didn't buy it on the spot was I couldn't justify owning two. If you are into slightly odd calibers, a .41 magnum is a great conversation piece at the range.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.