JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
o_OHey all. I made a few sporadic purchases. This AR being one of them... We've recently noticed our roof is leaking and needs to be replaced, plus we just found out my wife is pregnant. I thought the air was clear and had the go ahead to make my purchase. Alas, I need to sell it now to buy roofing materials. Here's some details on the AR:

Daniel Defense COMPLETE lower BRAND NEW and a Core 15 complete upper with approximately 10 test rounds fired. Carbine length, 16" chrome lined, 1:9 twist barrel. 1.5" detachable flash hider. Magpul hand guard with 6 slot polymer modular rail, Magpul MBUS rear pop-up site and Magpul adjustable stock. Includes Daniel Defense hard case and 2 x 30 round Magpul PMag (new in bag). Was hoping for something around $1200, but I'm negotiable...

I've also got a Savage. 64 .22 rifle with a 4x32 Simmons scope a 3 10rd steel mags plus a 50rd box of CCI 's and a Hi Point JHP .45acp handgun in hard case with extra ghost ring sites, lock manual and one 9rd mag for sale too, just haven't listed them yet, would sell all 3 for $1500.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.