JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***** UPDATE: TRADE DONE AND M&P IS GONE *****

TRADES ONLY

I'm looking to get a more compact pistol for my Full Size M&P45.

These are what I am looking for:

M&P Shield (9mm or .40)
M&P 45c
M&P 40c
M&P 9c
Glock 36
Glock 30
Glock 27
Glock 26

My M&P (my EDC) comes with 4 magazines and the three factory backstraps and, with the right deal (most likely with a little cash incentive from you), I will include the Remora holster (#11 ART RFT - $29.95 when new) and I have 20 rounds of MagTech Guardian Gold +P and 50 rounds of Federal Champion and 12 rounds of factory reloaded (Freedom Munitions). I also currently have 40 rounds of mixed Fiocchi, Sellier & Bellot, and Federal in the 4 magazines (40 rounds total). Not sure of the rounds down the pipe but I would estimate at about 500 to 1000 total (this was owned by two previous owners, other than myself, but they each said that they didn't put many rounds down it).

I might consider something else than those on my list but I would need to meet you at the Johnson Creek Gun Club so I can test fire to know whether I like it or not. My M&P45 is my "baby" but it is a little difficult for some carry situations so since I can't just buy another gun at this time, I need to do something. I do want to try to get one again as it is a sweet shooter.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg