JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade is this fine Gold Tone OB150 5 string banjo with Gold Tone hard case & strap. These retail for $1,100, my price is $700. Only selling as I am getting a bit long in the tooth and don't want to pack around a 12 pound instrument. Selling in order to fund a much lighter instrument. The wear you see on the head is what I have put on it over the year that I have owned it. These are the best banjos for the bucks IMHO. Again, price is $700 and I will consider a Gold Tone open back of equal quality or a fine full size fiddle or fine firearm in trade. I am in Lebanon but willing to travel a bit for a serious deal. Please PM me with questions, etc, I don't text. In case you are going to the ARPC gun show the end of the month I will have it there if I don't sell it in the meantime.

MVC-056S.JPG MVC-057S.JPG MVC-058S.JPG MVC-059S.JPG MVC-060S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-062S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads