JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
esupepap.jpg u4a2ytyp.jpg

I believe the coin is worth 500-1000. I haven't sent it out to be graded but I feel it would be a fair deal for a stock AR. This coin has been in storage for the last 40 years. If no one is interested ill just keep it.

I believe the coin is worth 500-1000. I haven't sent it out to be graded but I feel it would be a fair deal for a stock AR. This coin has been in storage for the last 40 years. If no one is interested ill just keep it.

You should probably find the real market value of your coin it could be worth what you think or more. In any case you wouldn't want to miss out on any extra value.

http://www.coinstudy.com/liberty-five-dollar-gold-coin-value.html

-LazerBlazeR

Actually, that was the cheapest graded price I could find for that date. I just threw it up as a reference and it still isn't enough for a cheap AR. Until a coin is graded, it will be worth less. Bullion value is about $350 for 1/4 troy ounce. Collectables get a premium from collectors because of rarity.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.