JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hunt in Gmu 108 north of ColvilleWe have gotten pictures of elk and deer but lots of bobcats, coyote, cougar and a couple wolfs. Woke up pre daylight and went outside. Wolf howls were far away and very close. saw nothing opening weekend. anyone else overrun with predators? over 100 pics of this guy hunting and playing with mice.

DSCF0333.JPG

Oh man, that must be nice. The only wildlife I experiance at this time is a new three month old kitten. And the drug addled homeless in the neighborhoods of NE potland.

Welcom to the the board. Don't be a stranger. Or at least no stranger than...Well heck, be as strange as you want! We're a pretty open minded bunch! :D

Oh man, that must be nice. The only wildlife I experiance at this time is a new three month old kitten. And the drug addled homeless in the neighborhoods of NE potland.

Welcom to the the board. Don't be a stranger. Or at least no stranger than...Well heck, be as strange as you want! We're a pretty open minded bunch! :D
I am new enough I do not have like button but I do like your post. Agree on Potland. We make sure we do not need to stop there on our way to get burl.
Thanks, I will not be a stranger.

DSCF0540.JPG DSCF0337.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews