JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that everything related to firearms is going up in price but is it just me or are Glocks the worst offender of this?

Yes, I understand people can charge whatever they want for their guns but are there really people paying 700 bucks for a Glock? Are these the same folks paying $1/round for 9mm Wolf ammo?

Its all supply and demand. When I was looking for a gen 4 Glock 20, there simply were none available. when one would pop up on GB, they were going for 700+$ in a few minutes. It was the same with the G19s. Now, at this point, all handguns were pretty scarce, specially those with mags over 10 rounds.. Now, the prices on the Glocks have come down to where they were before all the BS started, around 500-550$, you still might have to pay more for something thats either scarce or still very much in demand.

Its all supply and demand. When I was looking for a gen 4 Glock 20, there simply were none available. when one would pop up on GB, they were going for 700+$ in a few minutes. It was the same with the G19s. Now, at this point, all handguns were pretty scarce, specially those with mags over 10 rounds.. Now, the prices on the Glocks have come down to where they were before all the BS started, around 500-550$, you still might have to pay more for something thats either scarce or still very much in demand.

I agree but I guess I just don't understand where the demand is coming from.

Normal everywhere except forums and other gun classified sites. Where there are many people asking 100's over msrp for bone stock glocks. Also people wanting 500 or more for beat up gen 2s, obviously people can ask whatever they want but I agree with the op that with prices going down on ar's ak's and everything else that was inflated the last 6 months, glocks remain inflated.

Normal everywhere except forums and other gun classified sites. Where there are many people asking 100's over msrp for bone stock glocks. Also people wanting 500 or more for beat up gen 2s, obviously people can ask whatever they want but I agree with the op that with prices going down on ar's ak's and everything else that was inflated the last 6 months, glocks remain inflated.
I'll sell anyone a used Glock for $600-$700 if they insist.:s0112:

Personally I would take one of my new ones for $499 Gen3 or $539 Gen 4 with the new Beavertail backstraps.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews