JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST......Get a Small GLOCK Range Bag and 3 Magazines.....I can get you any of these models (GEN 3) at the $539 price tag. Just ask.

G19 9MM FS 4.0 10+1 PACK
3-10RD MAGS | SMALL RANGE BAG
GLPI1950201T

G19 9MM FS 4.0 15+1 PACK
3-15RD MAGS | SMALL RANGE BAG
GLPI1950203T

G22 40SW FS 4.49 10+1 PACK
GLPI2250201T

G22 40SW FS 4.49 15+1 PACK
3-15RD MAGS | SMALL RANGE BAG
GLPI2250203T

G23 40SW FS 4.0 10+1 PACK
GLPI2350201T

G23 40SW FS 4.0 13+1 PACK
3-13RD MAGS | SMALL RANGE BAG
GLPI2350203T

G26 9MM FS 10+1 3.5 PACK
GLPI2650201T

G27 40SW FS 9+1 3.5 PACK
3-9RD MAGS | SMALL RANGE BAG
GLPI2750201T

Just received an Order for a Glock 26 on Tues..... it arrived in 24 hours..... normally takes just 2 days to get one of these. Don't forget that all of these come with Davidson's lifetime REPLACEMENT warranty. No waiting for repairs.

Note: Davidson's "replacement" offer isn't totally guaranteed. Please note in the actual language of the offer at the bottom of the linked page that they say they will replace the gun "if a replacement is available", i.e. In stock. If not, they'll try to repair it. And if it's not able to be repaired, they'll replace it at no charge with another gun of equal value "at our discretion." That means if they're sold out of your gun (and their out of stock models way exceeds their in stock models) and it can't be fixed, you get what they decide to give you. I've bought from them, but doubt I will again Their prices are way over Buds Gun Shop (www.budsgunshop.com), which ships free and has a no-hassle interest free 90-day layaway and has a better selection. I'm not saying Davidson's isn't reputable. In fact, i know they are I'm just pointing out that nothing is free or exactly what it's portrayed to be. Just use discretion and don't bubblegum when your Browning Hi-Power gets replaced with a more available CZ-75B.

Nice advertisement BUD... This isn't a discussion of davidsons warranty.... I posted the warranty because the question was asked... And the warranty is better than what BUD offers..... If you like the price buy it..... as to the replacements what davidsons means is that if it is not in stock or is no longer manufactured they will give you a replacement of like value... and of course you would be the 1 making the choice on which gun you get ...they would tell you what they have available.... if that's not a reasonable offer I don't know what is. As to Stock...... Davidsons carries a TON of stuff, as well as exclusive stuff..... so take your Promo of Buds and put it in your own ad. I don't have a problem with Buds... I would buy from them if they had what I wanted at the right price too.

Here is the quote from Davidson's warranty "If we do not have a replacement or you elect to get the same repaired firearm back, your firearm will be sent to the factory or an authorized warranty station for repair."

Note: Davidson's "replacement" offer isn't totally guaranteed. Please note in the actual language of the offer at the bottom of the linked page that they say they will replace the gun "if a replacement is available", i.e. In stock. If not, they'll try to repair it. And if it's not able to be repaired, they'll replace it at no charge with another gun of equal value "at our discretion." That means if they're sold out of your gun (and their out of stock models way exceeds their in stock models) and it can't be fixed, you get what they decide to give you. I've bought from them, but doubt I will again Their prices are way over Buds Gun Shop (Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop), which ships free and has a no-hassle interest free 90-day layaway and has a better selection. I'm not saying Davidson's isn't reputable. In fact, i know they are I'm just pointing out that nothing is free or exactly what it's portrayed to be. Just use discretion and don't bubblegum when your Browning Hi-Power gets replaced with a more available CZ-75B.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.