JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,

I am selling my collectors pieces, and finally clearing out my arsenal due to starting a family and not holding anymore toys.

According to material from Lipsey's and elsewhere, the gun is a near reproduction of the gun built for the Austrian military trials announced in 1980, conducted in 1981. The new plastic frame, striker-fired pistol became the Austrian P80 in 1982. It was released commercially as the G17.

The essentials of the gun itself include the original P80/Gen 1 frame (except the Austrian pistols didn't have the serial plate in the frame; that was a US import/sales requirement). The frame features the pebble texture and there are "P80" slide markings, in the original font. The trigger face is smooth (not grooved), there's a flat extractor (of the original type), polymer sights and a single pin frame.

The gun includes a pair of magazines – current metal-lined versions – boxed in the "Tupperware-" style peel-top box with a certificate of authenticity.
Like any G17, it has the 4.49" barrel (the current 14mm barrel, not the thin 13.5mm barrel of the original), has polygonal rifling, uses Gen 1-3 trigger, connectors, etc., and the gun weighs just over 32 ounces. The Pistole 80 was adopted by both military and police forces in Austria in 1982.
It took three years to get these guns made. Lipsey's is known for GLOCK project guns and they made it happen. The original frame molds were long gone, but GLOCK stepped up for this commemorative project; the P80 is all GLOCK and nothing but; it's not the "Polymer 80."

This is a brand new in box never fired piece, and its been kept in a temp controlled safe this entire time since release.

taking offers and ZERO trades, need to move weapons don't need any more.
If you see this ad still up, it's still available.
I can meet at any Oregon FFL to do transfers also.

Thanks for looking
:s0056:

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 10.52.23 PM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.