JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1 pre-ban non-full metal lined G19 mag. $50
20170428_082806.jpg

Last Edited:
It really isn't here. In ban states though it can be argued these regular capacity mags were made before the ban so they command a premium there. . I need to get off my butt and post it on Gunbroker. They go for quite a bit over there.

It really isn't here. In ban states though it can be argued these regular capacity mags were made before the ban so they command a premium there. . I need to get off my butt and post it on Gunbroker. They go for quite a bit over there.

That was a new one on me too. When I first saw the ad I couldn't figure out why it was worth so much.

Well, let's see. In CA, even pre-ban mags are illegal now. In CO, you could buy this and argue that you owned it before the ban (because of its age, it could hardly be proved you bought it after...). So, this would only have extra value in a few northeastern states that have a mag limit. In most US states, this is simply a super-old magazine. I'm not dissing on it, just trying to talk through the value issue. @snew, it seems to me that this mag has almost no extra value around these parts unless someone is finding the ad through Google from a mag-limit state. I agree that you should throw it up on GB!

Last Edited:
There is a guy on AK Files I forwarded your post to that is looking for these. I would agree that these hold no extra value around here but other side of US they will sell very fast at this price. Good luck

Well, let's see. In CA, even pre-ban mags are illegal now. In CO, you could buy this and argue that you owned it before the ban (because of its age, it could hardly be proved you bought it after...). So, this would only have extra value in a few northeastern states that have a mag limit. In most US states, this is simply a super-old magazine. I'm not dissing on it, just trying to talk through the value issue. @snew, it seems to me that this mag has almost no extra value around these parts unless someone is finding the ad through Google from a mag-limit state. I agree that you should throw it up on GB!
Basically what I said so I can't disagree. It is like a Beanie Baby. $0.25 worth of material that a retailer could sell for $6 that may be worth as much as $1000 to the right person.

If someone doesn't think the mag is worth $50 then they probably aren't that person. I put it out there in case someone local had a friend or family member that didn't want to buy it on Gunbroker for $80.

I'm closing the ad. If Porter's friend doesn't want it I'll set up an auction.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.