JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy
So I have a Glock 17 Gen4 and I am interested in doing a grip reduction (G19 grip). I like how they look with the long slide and the shorter grip. So I don't want to chop up my current frame, so I was thinking about ordering just another frame/lower. I understand that the lower will have to go through a FFL unless I go private sale.

So my question is, anyone locally (Portland area etc.) sell just the frames? I see them on sale online (gunbroker etc.) but if I could, I would rather by from a store and not have to wait for shipping blah blah....

Heck if you have a Gen4 frame at a decent price, I might want to buy it from you :)

I would like to cut mine and have it look like the bottom of a G26/27... that way I can use a GAP mag floor plate and have my mag be flush fit and not stick out like the factory look.

Anyways... appreciate your help.

I don't know of anyone who sells them locally, but I picked up a Gen3 G19 frame off Gunbroker last fall. Brand-new, and came with the SN-matching box for an extra $12.00 or something. A dealer in Illinois does it, I think I paid $169 plus shipping for it. Pretty good deal IMHO.

I don't know of anyone who sells them locally, but I picked up a Gen3 G19 frame off Gunbroker last fall. Brand-new, and came with the SN-matching box for an extra $12.00 or something. A dealer in Illinois does it, I think I paid $169 plus shipping for it. Pretty good deal IMHO.
Yeah I've looked on GunBroker.... nothing impressive. Although.... I wouldn't mind an OD green frame. They have a few of those for sale for $255 or so. I'm not in a big hurry to start this project and I don't want to pay $250 lol.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top