JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a IWB Glock holster (not sure what brand) I'll sell for $35 shipped. $30 if you pick up in Eugene. Nothing wrong with it, just doesn't work for me.
DSC01652.jpg

I've got a Glock 39 and am looking for a black leather IWB holster...is this one still available for $30 shipped? If so, maybe send me another pic or two and we should be able to do some business. From this one pic, it looks like what I want at a very good price.

Thanks,

Chuck

James,

Wow, my love/hate relationship with the post office continues today...the holster somehow made it from you in Oregon to me in Arkansas in 2 days! I love it, it's exactly as shown and advertised and is exactly what I was looking for at a great price. To be honest, I think my Glock 39 seemed right at home in its new home. It's great to know that there are still a few of us honest folks out there these days.

My thanks again and all the best to you and yours,

Chuck

James,

Wow, my love/hate relationship with the post office continues today...the holster somehow made it from you in Oregon to me in Arkansas in 2 days! I love it, it's exactly as shown and advertised and is exactly what I was looking for at a great price. To be honest, I think my Glock 39 seemed right at home in its new home. It's great to know that there are still a few of us honest folks out there these days.

My thanks again and all the best to you and yours,

Chuck

Well, color me "surprised". I DID get it out that morning, but expected 2-3 days mostly meant 3 days, haha. I'm glad you are happy with it, I knew somebody would love it. Just not my style.
Thanks again
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews