JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock G48 with (1) OEM 10 round magazine.

All stock. Will include a Fieldcraft Survival holster that can be used either RH or LH.

$325.00 and you cover your transfer.

Will trade for a Surefire X300U 1000 lumen weapon light (in good condition and ideally black). Either A or B + $150 cash.

Trade for a Gen 4 G17 or G34 frame + Cash

Trade for a Gen 4 Glock G17 or G34.

If we trade I'll cover my own BCG transfer fees.

Nothing wrong with the pistol. I purchased (2) G48 and decided to keep the MOS version so this one's on the chopping block. Maybe has 100-150 rounds through it.

IMG_3623.jpeg IMG_3625.jpeg IMG_3627.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a X300-B with rechargeable surefire batteries and a surefire battery charger I would be down to trade you.

If you will be mounting the light to a Glock 19 I could also give you a g19/g19x/g45 light bearing x300u-B holster.

It's IWB holster but can also be set up to be used as OWB.

I can't add $ but I could pay for the private sale FFL Transfer cost. I could also toss in some ammo in 9mm (FMJ and Hollow Points) and possibly some 5.56/.223 to sweeten the deal.

Let me know what you think, take care.

I have a X300-B with rechargeable surefire batteries and a surefire battery charger I would be down to trade you.

If you will be mounting the light to a Glock 19 I could also give you a g19/g19x/g45 light bearing x300u-B holster.

It's IWB holster but can also be set up to be used as OWB.

I can't add $ but I could pay for the private sale FFL Transfer cost. I could also toss in some ammo in 9mm (FMJ and Hollow Points) and possibly some 5.56/.223 to sweeten the deal.

Let me know what you think, take care.
Send me a message and I'll shoot you my phone number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.