JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a low-round, heavily-carried G26. Has a NiB coated slide, but has some carry wear from sand. Has TFO sights, extended slide lock, and a ZEVtech full trigger. Comes with 2 10 round mags, and 2 15 round mags. Looking for $500. Located in Seattle!

null_zps40df1c47.jpg

null_zpsad40b3dc.jpg

null_zps46a551c6.jpg

null_zps1209f810.jpg

Speaking from experience......I don't care what you coat your gun metal with......a sandy environment will tear up a surface...especially if you carry in molded kydex holster. Tight fit, but not too tight for sand to get in and do its work. Nice leather holster are better in the sand but tougher to clean out where kydex just takes a hose.

Bump.

And yeah, I ran a course with this as my back-up pistol. Only fired 3 mags with it, but I did get some sand in the holster.

This what glocks are for..sand, mud, etc....its like a FORD diesal truck........you don't really want to take it to a valet parking restaurant or church on Sunday.......but its there when you need it.

I'm a long time member of the special operations community and if this sidearm is here is 5-6 days I'm making a run at it.......I need it for upcoming events but I'm poor and need some funding. Derek

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.