JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That 45 GAP has been on sale for a long time now.
45 GAP is an oddball cartridge...45 ACP would be sold out by now.

The G22 Gen 2 above is at a price that I have not seen.
GT Distributors (Blue Label Glock dealer) is opening a new store and that's a special price to celebrate the opening.
I'm tempted to grab one.

That 45 GAP has been on sale for a long time now.
45 GAP is an oddball cartridge...45 ACP would be sold out by now.

The G22 Gen 2 above is at a price that I have not seen.
GT Distributors (Blue Label Glock dealer) is opening a new store and that's a special price to celebrate the opening.
I'm tempted to grab one.

Ah, didn't catch that. I saw "45" and said "Don't have any 45s/not for me" and didn't look closer. Thx!

I have shot a friend's G22 gen 2. I was expecting more recoil but it was a smooth shooter. I'm no Glock aficionado but it seemed to me that the size of the gun was just right for that caliber (for my taste anyway).

Last Edited:
Ah, didn't catch that. I saw "45" and said "Don't have any 45s/not for me" and didn't look closer. Thx!

I have shot a friend's G22 gen 2. I was expecting more recoil but it was a smooth shooter. I'm no Glock aficionado but it seemed to me that the size of the gun was just right for that caliber (for my taste anyway).
Yep, same frame as G17 (full size 9mm)...the 1st Glock model...introduced in US 1986
It's a nice size handgun and the Gen 2 without finger grooves appeals to many.
Glock went back to no finger grooves in latest Gen 5

If I was wanting my first Glock, I would buy that G22.
With conversion barrels you could shoot 9mm or 357 SIG as well as 40 S&W.
It's a fun platform to play around with.
I just scratch-built my first two Glocks (G17, G19) recently.....very easy to do if you have working hands.
A whopping 34 parts each total.

Glocks-I.png

Last Edited:
I've purchased from GT Dist and all went well. I've also owned and had good luck with a g22 in the past. The only issue I had with the gun was the barrel. Slightly larger than others and shell casings would bulge quite a bit - added a lot of time while reloading.

Yep, same frame as G17 (full size 9mm)...the 1st Glock model...introduced in US 1986
It's a nice size handgun and the Gen 2 without finger grooves appeals to many.
Glock went back to no finger grooves in latest Gen 5

If I was wanting my first Glock, I would buy that G22.
With conversion barrels you could shoot 9mm or 357 SIG.
It's a fun platform to play around with.
I just scratch-built my first two Glocks (G17, G19) recently.....very easy to do if you have working hands.
A whopping 34 parts each total.

View attachment 516055
I am spoiled by my SIGs, but Glocks are a good stash gun at that price - you could buy four of them an bury them for the price of one high end SIG.

I like the .40 - I think it is better than .357 SIG and 9mm with regards to ballistics, but if SHTF then 9mm is going to be the most available ammo. The .45 ACP has them all beat in my opinion and ammo will probably be available for a long time, although probably not in the same quantity as 9mm.

There are rumors that SIG is going to drop the .357 SIG, but I think as long as there is at least one gov contract for it they probably won't - however, who besides small police departments still uses the .357 SIG?

.357 SIG - Wikipedia

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top