JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new Glock Gen4 10mm pistol with the following extras: Trijicon Bright & Tough 3 dot night sights, Glock extended slide release lever, ZEV PRO trigger installed (OEM trigger will also be included and can be reinstalled by you if desired), 50 rounds of Hornady 180gr XTP hollow points. Comes in factory Glock case with 3 15 round magazines and extra backstraps. The frame has been undercut by ZEV to allow for a higher hold and more comfortable grip. I have only shot 10 rounds through this pistol and it shoots great but I prefer to carry my revolvers, so this has sat in the safe and it's time to find it a new home. Asking $1000 for everything.

I also have a brand new Surefire X300 that I am willing to sell with the pistol for an additional $250.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20200920_164713_LI.jpg 20200920_164727.jpg 20210117_131537.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.