JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Don't pawn them. Take a little time to properly list them here. Tell your story. Most folks here are very sympathetic to losing a job and would be able to help by giving your weapons a good new home.

Also, which generation Glock?

Honestly guys, give the guy a chance. Most new, just joined up folks don't read the entire rules on how to pay a sale ad.

I'm guessing they are in the same boat as those that don't read up on thread crapping either.

In answer to your original question OP, you'd be lucky to get $250 from a pawn shop. You'll definitely do better here but you're about to find out there are a lot of Glock 19's out there. Good luck with your sale.

I'd recommend adding pictures as well.

Photos, details and pricing help get ads read and guns sold. But I think you already realize that. One other thing I'll add, you'll be most fortunate to get anywhere near what you paid, G19's are plentiful and I can go new gen 4 locally for 500.00...

If your serious about selling, you'll need to align your pricing with the used gun market.

Just trying to be realistic...

Good luck on the sale. As mentioned, you might want to look at what new ones are going for. Add a transfer fee and background check on top of that when considering what to ask if someone else who might be buying the gun from you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.