JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Prineville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
looking to sell my g17 gen 5, pistol has low round count, I bought it new I put in an apex trigger kit and xs big dot sights, pistol comes with a primary machine slide milled for rmr foot print, you can run a trijicon or a holoson dot on it, also installed ameriglow suppressor height sights for co witness, pistol will come with 6 mags 5 17 round and one 32 round and a out side the waste ban kydex holster, has all the factory stuff , box and all the other stuff, also have the factory trigger that will come with if you prefer the factory Glock trigger, only reason I'm selling is I'm moving in to the m&p core system as I shoot those better. I'm willing to travel and meet at preferred ffl with in reason, I'm asking 800. obo for every thing I have over 1,200 invested, I know you never get back what you put in it just trying to recover some of it and the cost of the m&p, make me a reasonable offer and she will be yours, thanks for looking. Only trade id consider would be a m&p 2.0 core full size in 9mm.

IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2138.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2141.jpg IMG_2143.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: