JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received my slide today from Rockslide USA and I was wondering what sort of sights you guys have used in the past that are durable and bright.

Never owned a Glock so I'm a bit overwhelmed at the amount of options out there....and the prices on some of them :eek:.

I've used trijicon, XS, and now Ameriglo.

I like XS 24/7 (I think they call them DXT now) with big front dot but I got tired of paying out the nose for them but they have great customer service. Recently I put XS F8 sights on my G17 and I must say, front sight is too wide and the front sight has glare. There is some kind of a protecting cover or coating that makes/crates glare and I don't like it.

I have Ameriglo Hackathorn and Ameriglo CAP sights on other Glocks and there is no glare. .... just hi-viz outter ring with glow tube in the middle.

I really like the Ameriglo CAP sights.

I have some Ameriglo CAP sights coming in for my G17. Research the XS F8 sights and if you like them, send me a private message and I'll send them out to you for free.

I couldn't load pics up in our private message box, maybe I should say I don't know how to :confused:.... so I'll post pics of the XS sights on here for ya.
20200212_102150.jpg
20200212_102223.jpg
20200212_102302.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR