JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GLOCK Blue Label Program

**During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver's license can be used as credentials.**

would anyone really send their entire DD214 in for this deal. It has your social and other pieces of sensitive information on it.

would anyone really send their entire DD214 in for this deal. It has your social and other pieces of sensitive information on it.

You can probably just show a copy with the SSN redacted at a participating LGS; I'm going to call around and check. With the discount a new G17 should cost around $425, that's really hard to pass up

Glock sent their Blue Label dealers a form to fill out. The dealer signs it attesting that the purchaser showed a photo ID and proof of eligibility. The dealer should not ask to keep a copy, but if they did I would agree to the DD214 only after redacting the SSN and other sensitive data.

Why not just show your driver's license? You'll probably be using it for I.D. anyway. Don't all stated allow veteran status to be indicated on your drivers license?:cool:

You can get the Veteran Stamp on your DL easily. In Oregon, at the time of renewal or pay $26 to have a new License issued.

Honorably Discharged Vets can also get a Veteran Identification Card (VIC) at no cost. This is a great benefit if you were to buy a S&W that is currently approved for the "Thank You For Your Service" rebate. Probably carries many other bennies as well....

Check it out here if interested
How To Apply For A Veteran ID Card | Veterans Affairs

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top