JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$24
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kydex Holsters for a Glock 45
I do not recognize the brand (took them in a gun trade) but well designed and built. Inside the waist holstet. I will meet any reasonable area near Hillsboro.
If you want to reach me right now call 503-515-2424.

0-1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I have the glock 45. I've slid it in and out several times. It sounds like it drags on the top corners of the slide. If that is a concern, you might want to consider lined leather holsters. I've had a few lined leather that have worked really well (galco is my favorite) but, that was a long time ago. I think every kydex holster I've ever owned caused some sort of "slight" rubbing on the slide. Doesnt bother me but, I understand trying to keep pristine as possible.

I rarely get to Portland during the winter but, I frequent Cracker Barrel (for breakfast) and available 7 days a week if you would like to meet for breakfast and you can look at the whole box of stuff that I have decided to part with. I can bring my concealment express paddle holster that I think is absolutely the best holster that I have ever had and it is american made.

My phone is 503-515-2424

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.