JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a glock 43 I picked up 2 weeks ago and decided I would rather have a Gen 4 19, 23 or 32 instead. I'm only listing it for sale/Trade because I found a couple glock I'm interested otherwise I would prefer to trade.

The 43 has 63 flawless rounds fired 50 fmj and 13 jhp, there are a couple marks on top of the chamber from the slide, other than that it's like new. I picked up a Gen 4 26 last week and I prefer it to the 43, there is nothing wrong with the 43, the 26 just fits my hand better. The 43 also fits well I my Don Hume IWB Holster. I have owned or handled pf9, CM 9, pm 9, xds 9, shield and a few other comparable single stack 9mm and the 43 fits my hands best. Just my opinion.

Cash price $550 or best reasonable offer.

Straight trade for Gen 4 26, 19, 23 with all that they come with from the factory, I'll add cash or something else if it comes with caliber conversion barrels. Gen 4 32 if it comes with either a 9mm or 40s&w conversion barrel, if it comes with both I'll add some cash or something else.

The only reason I'm interested in the next two is because I already have a 9mm conversion barrel otherwise I'm not a big fan of the 40s&w
Gen 3 22 in excellent condition plus $150 cash
Gen 3 35 in good condition plus $100 cash
Other Gen 4 Glocks plus cash or accessories.

Ftf Gresham with Oregon residents only bill of sale for my records and a peak at Oregon drivers license, Chl preferred not required.

Last Edited:
I have a glock 43 I picked up 2 weeks ago and decided I would rather have a Gen 4 19, 23 or 32 instead. I'm only listing it for sale/Trade because I found a couple glock I'm interested otherwise I would prefer to trade.

The 43 has 63 flawless rounds fired 50 fmj and 13 jhp, there are a couple marks on top of the chamber from the slide, other than that it's like new. I picked up a Gen 4 26 last week and I prefer it to the 43, there is nothing wrong with the 43, the 26 just fits my hand better. The 43 also fits well I my Don Hume IWB Holster. I have owned or handled pf9, CM 9, pm 9, xds 9, shield and a few other comparable single stack 9mm and the 43 fits my hands best. Just my opinion.

Cash price $550 or best reasonable offer.

Straight trade for Gen 4 26, 19, 23 with all that they come with from the factory, I'll add cash or something else if it comes with caliber conversion barrels. Gen 4 32 if it comes with either a 9mm or 40s&w conversion barrel, if it comes with both I'll add some cash or something else.

The only reason I'm interested in the next two is because I already have a 9mm conversion barrel otherwise I'm not a big fan of the 40s&w
Gen 3 22 in excellent condition plus $150 cash
Gen 3 35 in good condition plus $100 cash
Other Gen 4 Glocks plus cash or accessories.

Ftf Gresham with Oregon residents only bill of sale for my records and a peak at Oregon drivers license, Chl preferred not required.
Would you be interested in part trade for a like new 42 with accessories ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.