JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Sold January 10, 2015****

For sale is a Glock 42, second generation version, with all of the -1 updated parts. For those of you unfamiliar with Glock's ongoing updates to the particular model please go to the link below and read for yourself.

http://looserounds.com/2014/05/10/glock-appears-to-have-made-changes-to-the-g42/

I bought it thinking I would possibly replace my LCP. I shot 25 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense through it and the gun worked perfectly, but frankly it just isn't as good as the Ruger in my mind.

Full Disclosure
I bought it from another NWFA member. He said he was the second owner, so I guess I am the third.
He did not tell me that it did not have the original box or papers (and I will be sure to ask in the future)
The box is for a Gen4 G19, and all that's in it is the foam padding.

You get the pistol, two 6-round magazines, a Bladetech IWB Klipt Ambi Holster, and the box mentioned above. Price is $399, absolutely no trades.

PM, call, or text 503-eight-zero-seven-eight-seven-eight-nine. I live in Tigard and prefer to meet at the Fisherman's Marine at 10355 SW Cascade Avenue.

IMG_7643.JPG

IMG_7644.JPG

Last Edited: