JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone! So I got two mags thinking I was going to get a Glock 22...but now have a G23 instead. So now I have these .40 caliber mags just laying around and I use them from time to time, but would perfer something flush with the handgun butt. They hold 10 rounds each and I am looking hopefully get trades for the following:

Glock 23 Mags (Capacity not important)
Primers
Powder
.44 brass
X-Dies for 30.06
Marlin Goose Gun mag

Im interested, but are you sure they're 10 rounders? They (as far as I know) only come in 9,11,13,15, and 17 rounders. The 22 comes with 15 rounders and 17's are optional. Are they Glock brand??? Lemme know. Thanks

Crazy. Even on the Glock website it says the only available option mags for .40 caliber are 9,11,13,15,and 17. The only ten round mags are for a 9mm, 10mm, 45 auto, 45 gap, and 380 auto. Check it out......

<broken link removed>

I have several and have seen many 10 rnd 40cal. glock mags. In some states your not allowed high cap mags( like california) and the G23's and G22's came with 10 rnd mags from the factory. I beleive the xd's to be the same.

So, one last question :) Are they stock G22 length? Reason I ask is they will be for my G27 and want to put the spacer sleeves on them, and the spacers are meant for full size G22 mags. Works out pretty slick. :woot:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top