JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Glock 36 with original case, 4 magazines and a Galco Leather Shoulder holster. The glock is in really great condition with only about 200 rounds through it. It also has Trijicon Night Sights. 3 of the mags have the plus one extension on it. The Galco holster is in really great shape and is the one that holds two mags instead of one. I looked at their website and didn't see that as an option anymore. New the holster retailed for approx. $160. For everything I am asking $600. I will get pics put up later this week.

*Picture added 08/09/13

Last Edited:
Yeah the pic sucks, that's the biggest I could make it and the site let me add it. First I'm in Hillsboro, 2nd 1 mag is stock, 2 are +1 and I was mistaken the mag on the top left is + 2. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you. Thanks for looking.

I don't think so.
Those are two Pearce +0 baseplates and one Pearce +1 baseplate.
Nobody makes a +2 for the G36.
Try cramming eight rounds in the longer one, I dare you!:)

Okay, upon further investigation and maybe loading few magazines the Chemist is correct(dare accepted:s0155:) the mag on the top left is a Pearce +1, the one on the bottom right is standard and the other two are pearce +0, and what they are or have is a lip on the bottom of the mag where it kind of curls up to help keep your fingers on the grip, important with the smaller frame. So I do thank you Chemist for asking and bringing this to my attention.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.