JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Baby needs new shoes.... Ooops, wrong phrase.... Wife wants a Glock 19, so I am giving up my Glock 36. It is in great condition and comes with 2 factory mags. I have no idea as to round count as I am not the original owner. A Great carry gun, its a Glock! Text me at 253-753-6527 and I will return your text with pictures. Asking price is $500.00. I will need to see your WDL and CPL, and swap Bills of Sale, at the time of transfer. Thanks for looking.

I found my Glock 19 and am dropping the price to $500.00

Last Edited:
It is my understanding that the Glock 36 came out in between generation 2 & 3 of the other Glock models. I have seen it entitled as a Generation 2 1/2. I do not have the original box or paper work. True round count I cannot attest to. I have put 100 rounds through it.

If you ever have interest in a Glock 22 (or know someone that would buy it from you on the spot) I have one sitting on a shelf I don't think I've ever put a round through that I'd be willing to trade. It's used so not sure of round count, but it's clean and in good shape.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.