Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 36 for sale- Price Drop

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Chazaq45, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Chazaq45

Chazaq45 Steilacoom New Member

Baby needs new shoes.... Ooops, wrong phrase.... Wife wants a Glock 19, so I am giving up my Glock 36. It is in great condition and comes with 2 factory mags. I have no idea as to round count as I am not the original owner. A Great carry gun, its a Glock! Text me at 253-753-6527 and I will return your text with pictures. Asking price is $500.00. I will need to see your WDL and CPL, and swap Bills of Sale, at the time of transfer. Thanks for looking.

I found my Glock 19 and am dropping the price to $500.00

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. MrCaprioni

MrCaprioni Bend,Oregon Active Member

Wish you were in Oregon. I would do this in a heartbeat

3. Chazaq45

It is my understanding that the Glock 36 came out in between generation 2 & 3 of the other Glock models. I have seen it entitled as a Generation 2 1/2. I do not have the original box or paper work. True round count I cannot attest to. I have put 100 rounds through it.

4. Chazaq45

Bump for price reduction.

5. letrain

letrain toledo,wash Active Member

if you werent asking for a bill of sale id be interested.

6. RoneKiln

RoneKiln Western Washington Active Member

If you ever have interest in a Glock 22 (or know someone that would buy it from you on the spot) I have one sitting on a shelf I don't think I've ever put a round through that I'd be willing to trade. It's used so not sure of round count, but it's clean and in good shape.