JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well it pains me beyond words to have to do this but, an unexpected trip to the emergency room and Christmas have left me severely short on clams. LOL! Up for your consideration is a Glock 35 Gen3 with work done by Jeremy of LuckySportingGoods in Banks, OR. I have included a link with description of work done. No trades or low ball offers as I'm set on price. If I can't get what I'm asking I'll be more than happy to keep!:D Comes with two 10 round mags with matching base plates and 1-15 round mag. Case w/accessories but, be aware case is not original to gun. Gun has not been fired since work was completed. Meet here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms with $500 cash and fees on buyer. Long time members with lots of good feedback preferred!

516a2181-0c57-453a-9247-7e6edf0c54fe.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I cannot be accused of being a Glock fanboy, but I have to say - kudos goes to the original owner for the gun well done, and congrats to the happy new owner.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.