JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$520
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
have a g34 gen 3 with a zev trigger threaded barrel , light and 1 mag. I don't shoot it enough to keep it. Located in Elmira will meet junction city or Eugene/ Springfield.

20200331_084658.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the process of getting my wife into hunting so like a Tikka t3 lite or bergara hunter/ ridge in .270. Or a nice optic for one. +/- cash. Or An AR pistol.

I am currently in possession of a fairly new (30 rounds shot from it) MKA-1919 AR-Style Semi-Automatic Shotgun. Beautiful firearm for outdoor sporting, hunting, and hobby shooting. Very fun gun, that was most certainly worth the purchase. I'm currently looking for a handgun, being that I am more comfortable with their mobility. I bought the MKA For Around $600 all together. If you are interested at all, please let me know. I'd love to talk about the possibility of trade. It does come with equipment, so if you are interested we can speak further about such.

I am currently in possession of a fairly new (30 rounds shot from it) MKA-1919 AR-Style Semi-Automatic Shotgun. Beautiful firearm for outdoor sporting, hunting, and hobby shooting. Very fun gun, that was most certainly worth the purchase. I'm currently looking for a handgun, being that I am more comfortable with their mobility. I bought the MKA For Around $600 all together. If you are interested at all, please let me know. I'd love to talk about the possibility of trade. It does come with equipment, so if you are interested we can speak further about such.
Not really into shotguns but thanks for the offer.

OK admin please help im lowering the price but keeping 2 of the mags i want to change the add but it won't let me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.