Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Glock 30SF, 21, 41 For Sale

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Jul 27, 2015.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

I TRIED TO POST PICTURES IT WON'T WORK FOR ME, I'M SORRY. I CAN EMAIL THEM

Hi, I have been buying too much lately and I need to sell a few Glocks so I can get some reloading stuff I have
    my eye on. They are good guns, and I don't really want to sell them. Prices reasonable and firm. No trades please. CALL for more info 5o3-7o3-287four (NO texting, only calls)

Glock 21 gen 2 has some finish wear from carry, AND it comes with a like-new Advantage Arms 22 conversion ! both with boxes, and a Bianchi holster. $625 firm or $425 without the conversion.SOLD

Glock 30SF Gen 3 in great shape with an aftermarket trigger $425 SOLD pending meeting

Glock 41 SOLD

I live 2 hours east of Portland and 2 hours north of Bend. Oregon residents only, NO SHIPPING, ad will be pulled aug.9th

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  2. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

too bad you're not closer to pdx. been in the market for a 41..

3. Landcruiser

Landcruiser Gresham Active Member

Pm sent

4. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

41 is Sold, 30 is sold pending meeting, 21 is still available, I will be in Portland and Salem tomorrow 8/5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.