JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Wilmington, North Carolina
State
Other
Zip Code
UPDATE: Price Reduced and Shipping Added

For Sale: Sharp looking Glock 30S Gen 3 SF .45, Austrian-made, with professionally installed Cominolli Manual Thumb Safety (MSK Kit), and Trijicon 3-dot night sights. No other alterations have been made. Everything else is original Glock factory. Slide finish is very nice and matches frame beautifully. Serial number begins with WZE, manufactured 2/27/14.

Manual safety operates as Safe in the up position, and Fire in the down position. Slide can be racked with safety in the Safe or Fire position.

Included: Two (2) 10-round magazines, magazine loader, original Glock box, cleaning rod, cleaning brush, paperwork, and factory test fired case with date.

Will accept Glock .45 13-round mags, with or without grip sleeve (XGrip, etc.), and various +2 mag extenders.

Has standard Glock rail to mount lights, lazers, etc., and dual captured recoil spring for softer shooting.

Has been test fired only, never carried, and the slide has been racked multiple times. There are no smiley face marks on the barrel, and no wear marks under the slide. Selling only because I have two of these that are nearly identical.

Night sights are rather bright, but they showed up larger and brighter in the picture (no flash). Expect smaller-looking dots with a very good amount of glow. Also, there is a very small scratch just below the manual thumb safety cut. It does not affect or interfere with function in any way. See attached pictures. The fuzzy look on the slide is just fiber from a cleaning cloth, not scratches.

Contact and Payment Methods: Please send me a private message with any questions, or for additional pictures. We will work out payment and shipping details. Please note, I am on the East Coast. All laws will be followed.

Price Options: Without Manual Safety (frame will still have small cut for the safety: $525 + $25 shipping to your FFL.
With Manual Safety as pictured: $675 + $25 shipping to your FFL.

Thanks everyone!

G1(1).jpg G4(1).jpg G5(1).jpg G6(1).jpg G14(1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.