JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IM IN A BIND AND NEED TO SELL THIS GUN TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE, SO IM DROPPING THE PRICE. THE KIT STILL INCLUDES ALL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW, BUT THE PRICE IS NOW

$465

Im at work right now and probably wont be able to answer my phone when you call, but you can either leave a message or shoot me a text message, i can usually sneak a reply in every once in awhile. Like i said above im in a heck of a bind, so i am willing to drive as much as would be able to if it can help a deal go down. Any questions or offers shoot em my way and we can see what i can do, thanks for looking and have a good week.

541-409-7313

I have a Glock 30 with less then 250 Rounds down range. It comes with a lot of extra stuff to. It comes with a Black Hawk Paddle Holster, Galco IWB Holster, 2 Clips, 50 Rounds of PMC ammo, 20 Rounds of Federal Defense hollow Points, Glock Box, Hoppes .45 cal cleaning snake. Im asking $575 OBO with everything. If your not interested in some of this stuff then make me an offer and we can see what we can do.

th_IMG_0553.jpg th_IMG_0551.jpg th_IMG_0549.jpg

IN A BIND AND NEED TO SELL QUICK SO !!!!!!!!!!PRICE DROP TO $465 OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am now in a bit of a Pinch and need to sell this gun about 2 hours ago. I need to get $465 out of this package, but im in enough of a bind that any amount of money i get will put me in a better spot then im in right now so i guess make me an offer and see where it goes. All of the items listed above are included. I Live in Sweet Home but am willing to drive to make something happen tonight, so if you live in Portland then we can make something happen, meet in the middle or something. Thanks for looking and hopefully somebody bites, thanks!

Any questions just give me a call, and if i dont answer leave a message or shoot me a text. I dont have many chances to talk on my phone at work but i can usually sneak in a text message or two.
541-409-7313

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.