Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 30 W/ Extras

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by knight182, Sep 28, 2011.

1. knight182

knight182 Sweet Home, Oregon Member

IM IN A BIND AND NEED TO SELL THIS GUN TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE, SO IM DROPPING THE PRICE. THE KIT STILL INCLUDES ALL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW, BUT THE PRICE IS NOW

$465

Im at work right now and probably wont be able to answer my phone when you call, but you can either leave a message or shoot me a text message, i can usually sneak a reply in every once in awhile. Like i said above im in a heck of a bind, so i am willing to drive as much as would be able to if it can help a deal go down. Any questions or offers shoot em my way and we can see what i can do, thanks for looking and have a good week.

541-409-7313

I have a Glock 30 with less then 250 Rounds down range. It comes with a lot of extra stuff to. It comes with a Black Hawk Paddle Holster, Galco IWB Holster, 2 Clips, 50 Rounds of PMC ammo, 20 Rounds of Federal Defense hollow Points, Glock Box, Hoppes .45 cal cleaning snake. Im asking $575 OBO with everything. If your not interested in some of this stuff then make me an offer and we can see what we can do.

th_IMG_0553.jpg

th_IMG_0551.jpg

th_IMG_0549.jpg

2. harleyvrodguy

harleyvrodguy Portland Member

What version is this? Thanks, Eric

3. harleyvrodguy

Now I see the pic, thanks

4. madmax

madmax woodburn Active Member

I'd like to see the clips

5. knight182

knight182 Sweet Home, Oregon Member

IN A BIND AND NEED TO SELL QUICK SO !!!!!!!!!!PRICE DROP TO $465 OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am now in a bit of a Pinch and need to sell this gun about 2 hours ago. I need to get $465 out of this package, but im in enough of a bind that any amount of money i get will put me in a better spot then im in right now so i guess make me an offer and see where it goes. All of the items listed above are included. I Live in Sweet Home but am willing to drive to make something happen tonight, so if you live in Portland then we can make something happen, meet in the middle or something. Thanks for looking and hopefully somebody bites, thanks!

Any questions just give me a call, and if i dont answer leave a message or shoot me a text. I dont have many chances to talk on my phone at work but i can usually sneak in a text message or two.
    541-409-7313

6. harleyvrodguy

I will take it!

7. PatriotProjectile

PatriotProjectile SalemORegon New Member

If he didn't take it, I will. (503)551-9373

8. harleyvrodguy

He has yet to call me back, Im on it Patriot....
    Waiting for reply

9. hammertime

hammertime Oregon Member

I talked to him last night and he had it SPF.