JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Sold***

Howdy -

I have a lightly used, very good condition Glock 30 .45 ACP that I'm looking to part with. It's a Gen 3, with the nice glossy black finish rather than the newer flat gray finish. Also has brand new Tru-Glo TFO tritium night sights installed. Comes with a 9-round flush fit mag, a 10-round extended mag, a Pierce finger extension for the 10-rounder, the Glock box and everything it came with from the factory.

**Pics to follow shortly**

Trades I would consider include a Gen 3 Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 34, or Glock 43, with fresh TFO night sites, a threaded barrel, or a little extra cash on your end. Would also be very interested in a TNW ASR in 9mm or other 9mm carbine that takes Glock mags plus some cash on my end as appropriate. Would also sell the G30 outright for $500.

Looking for a face to face transaction somewhere in the middle of Eugene, Bend, Klamath Falls, and Medford. Thanks for your time.

-Eric

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.