Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Glock 30 .45

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RangerEric, May 25, 2015.

1. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

***Sold***

Howdy -

I have a lightly used, very good condition Glock 30 .45 ACP that I'm looking to part with. It's a Gen 3, with the nice glossy black finish rather than the newer flat gray finish. Also has brand new Tru-Glo TFO tritium night sights installed. Comes with a 9-round flush fit mag, a 10-round extended mag, a Pierce finger extension for the 10-rounder, the Glock box and everything it came with from the factory.

**Pics to follow shortly**

Trades I would consider include a Gen 3 Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 34, or Glock 43, with fresh TFO night sites, a threaded barrel, or a little extra cash on your end. Would also be very interested in a TNW ASR in 9mm or other 9mm carbine that takes Glock mags plus some cash on my end as appropriate. Would also sell the G30 outright for $500.

Looking for a face to face transaction somewhere in the middle of Eugene, Bend, Klamath Falls, and Medford. Thanks for your time.

-Eric

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Are you willing to meet in Salem/Portland area?

3. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

It'd be a heck of a drive for me, but wouldn't rule it out for the right deal. Feel free to shoot me an offer in a PM and we can talk about it. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.