JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this .40 G27 gen 4 a little more than a year ago NIB from a sgnmember, but have been always carrying a G19 no need for a subcompact for me, so its up for sale or trade. Has stock sights and comes with 4x flush mags and 1x factory glock 22 rd mag. Also included is a pearce grip mag floorplate for pinky, and 2x GAP enterprises floorplates. 20 rds of premium doubletap 165gr bonded jhp, 11 rds of hornady 155gr FPD jhp, and 13 rds of federal 180gr fmj. I put approx. 400 rds through w/ no malfunctions (Gen 4 subcompacts have the same dual recoil spring assembly as Gen 3s subcompacts for those that "must" have a Gen 3 and didn't know that...same reliability known in the Gen 3s).

Also I had this G27 get the new glock factory "dot" connector installed, inspected, and updated by the one of the most competent glock armorers in the country at the GSSF match.

SOLD

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.