JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold the pistol, still have the holster

Almost new Glock 27 Gen 3, as pictured. Original case, mag loader, 2 mags and Crossbreed Snapslide holster.

Asking $400.

Buyer pays transfer fees. I live in Sherwood, work in Portland, and have family to visit in Salem and Gresham, so I can be flexible on where we meet.

20180315_195825.jpg

Last Edited:
The Glock 27 is a double stack .40. The standard flush mags hold 9 (10 with the slight extension, and there are bigger aftermarket extensions). They can also use the 15 round Glock 22 mags.

If the single stack 9 is what you are looking for, you want the Glock 43. I have one of those too, they are great, but my wife loves is (therefore it is not for sale). :)

I am looking for a double stack. I bought my wife a Ruger LCP 9 and she dislikes it, to say the least. I am looking for a good carry compact gun for her. She likes my XD Subcompact 9 but I haven't been able to land a better deal than full priced from a dealer. Good luck on your sale!

This is all great info. Glock has so much I've got lost trying to figure it out. I have bought mostly Springfield Armory firearms. I like the style of Glock as well. Thanks guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.