JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
u know u can go to a gun shop n get one of these 499 new

That price with n/s?

While that may be true, in the great state of Washington, we get to pay sales tax. With an additional 8.2% (+/- a few tenths depending on locality) the cost is more like $540. Throw in even a box of factory ammo and you could be well over $550.

Just sayin.........

Well ya learn something new every day... i guess...im glad you feel I have no common courtesy from me making one simple observation. Iv had a few of people tell me that my gun was a little over priced. It helped me out.. as i do not live in WA I am not aware of the whole "tax" deal.

Well ya learn something new every day... i guess...im glad you feel I have no common courtesy from me making one simple observation. Iv had a few of people tell me that my gun was a little over priced. It helped me out.. as i do not live in WA I am not aware of the whole "tax" deal.

it's not just common courtesy not to crap in a thread but it's the RULE. I understand that you are trying to help the OP out but it is still against the forum rules.;)

PM works great, guy gets message, you don't get any heat. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.