JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yo

I have a 4th generation Glock 26 with Warren Sevigny sights, 3 magazines, and original box/crap for sale

Overall condition of the gun is pretty much like-new. I don't know how many rounds it has on it, but it could be as little as 1 (the factory test round), judging by the amount of fouling and wear on internal parts. I can't say it's unfired, but I'd be willing to bet a dollar it has less than 100 rounds through it. Still has some traces of Glock factory copper loob inside.

Comes with all the crap they come with now- case, grip extensions, brush, paperwork, etc. Factory sights included, as well.

One magazine has a pinky extender, and the other two have weird basebplates I'm totally unfamiliar with.. but the boxes are genuine Glock on all three.

It looks like the original owner tried to do some half-assed garage gunsmithing.. the Sevigny rear sight has roll-pin punch marks on the starboard side where I'm guessing he tried to tap it in place (I've never installed Glock sights, so I don't know). Also, looks like the plastic pin that holds the larger grip extension was too long, and he tried to Dremel it flush and put minor goobers in the grip extender and a couple of extremely minor goobers in the grip on the pistol. Not even noticeable unless you're looking for them, but I'm into full disclosure.

I haven't fired, carried, cleaned, or done anything to this gun.. I got what I thought was a great deal on it and shelved it... and now it's time to ramp up for the winter climbing season, so I'm passing it along.

Looking for $500 or best offer

-Ben

100_4164.jpg
100_4167.jpg
100_4168.jpg
100_4169.jpg
100_4170.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.