JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
vancouver wa
State
Washington
Zip Code
1 10 round mag, stippled extended slide and mag release with leather OWB holster.
The GLOCK 26 Gen4 in 9 mm Luger is one of the most sought-after concealed carry pistols. The magazine capacity of 10 rounds is standard and the highly accurate firing characteristics explain why the G26 Gen4 is the mainstay backup option among security personnel and agencies worldwide. Of course, the G26 Gen4 comes with a reversible magazine catch, interchangeable backstraps, and improved frame texturing for solid control despite the pistol's size.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
IMG_20200708_115815.jpg
Tomm, don't these usually come with 3 mags?
Tomm, don't these usually come with 3 mags?
Yes it does but I got this Glock in a trade and only came with 1. I can throw a g19 ETS mag if it makes
the deal. IMG_20200708_115833.jpg IMG_20200708_115848.jpg

No need for that. I've been looking for a Glock 26 and each one that was advertised came with 3 mags. I was just curious. I have found a source for a brand new one for $450, but it's mail order and there's that delay and additional costs of FFL, etc. Thanks for your response!

No need for that. I've been looking for a Glock 26 and each one that was advertised came with 3 mags. I was just curious. I have found a source for a brand new one for $450, but it's mail order and there's that delay and additional costs of FFL, etc. Thanks for your response!

And no holster plus sales tax.......

Yes indeed. The upside to this search is that I've been able to pick up a Gen 2 Glock 19 and a Gen 4 Glock 19. Also found 1500 rounds of 9MM FMJ & HP new in the boxes! So now, I just have to find that elusive Model 26. Today I took two other 9MM including a SCCY and fired a hundred rounds at paper targets. I may just carry the SCCY. It's quite accurate and I've never had a FTF or a FTE.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.