JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Looking to sell my Glock 26 Gen 4. Gun comes with factory stuff (grips, 3 mags, case, etc.) and XS Big Dot Tritium 24/7 (front and rear). Sights are 2.5 years old.

I have not more than 160 rounds through it. I got it, test fired it with three boxes and put it away. Decided to carry it for a bit, and shot another 5 rounds of defensive ammo through it to check functioning. All internal parts are OEM. It was closely examined by a Glock Armor at my place of employment.

Asking $475 obo

Buyer covers transfer (Ed's Guns and Gear in Albany charges $25 total for PP transfers)

Trades I am interested in include 10/22 compact plus cash on buyers end.

6D0CF69A-59A4-4E8D-A6E9-4DDBBD94F723.jpeg

B532CFB8-2832-476C-8388-2E1D43ADC421.jpeg

84B8DA1E-6A7A-44AF-B0A0-F2483EF80EA4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to sell my Glock 26 Gen 4. Gun comes with factory stuff (grips, 3 mags, case, etc.) and XS Big Dot Tritium 24/7 (front and rear). Sights are 2.5 years old.

I have not more than 160 rounds through it. I got it, test fired it with three boxes and put it away. Decided to carry it for a bit, and shot another 5 rounds of defensive ammo through it to check functioning. All internal parts are OEM. It was closely examined by a Glock Armor at my place of employment.

Asking $475 obo

Buyer covers transfer (Ed's Guns and Gear in Albany charges $25 total for PP transfers)

Trades I am interested in include 10/22 compact plus cash on buyers end.

View attachment 601033

View attachment 601035

View attachment 601036
Still Up for sale?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.