JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a nice glock 26 gen 4 with a bunch of upgrades including zev pro flat faced trigger system with zev trigger bar and zev reduced connector, zev Skeletonized Striker, zev fps, zev plunger, zev Extractor, zev springs, ect. These upgraded parts have almost completely eliminated trigger overtravel and pretravel, and have reduced the trigger pull to around 3 lbs and given the pull a consistent crisp break every time. The pistol also has front trijicon red fiber optic sight, factory hard case, 3 oem mags 1 with pierce xl pinky extension(10 rd), 1 flush fit(10 rd), and 1 with glock oem +2 extention(12 rd). Also includes backstraps and has a very low round count. I also have holsters and ammo for it as well depending on the deal being made. Im interested in trades but would also consider cash offers as well.

Trades: here are some of my areas of intrest but I'm open to anything really.
Sigs(classic series, p320, m17,m18,p365,p226,p224,p229,ect), CZ, HK, Any sub guns(SMG STYLE FIREARMS LIKE SCORPION, MPX, STRIBOG, MP5 STYLE FIREARMS,), 1911's, 3-3.5 inch barrel 1911, micro compact pistol, sub compact pistols, double action/single action pistols, AK pistol or rifle, AR pistols, PCC and PDW firearms, bullpups, also interested in multiple less valuable firearms, small 380 or similar pistol, G43, G42, Springfield, s&w, Kimber, para ordnance, fn, Beretta, any types of tactical type firearms, outside of handguns the smaller the better as I prefer sub gun, pdw, pcc, pistol sized firearms, m1a or similar, short barrel revolvers, Anything in 357 sig, 10mm, defense/tactical shotgun(not expensive one just if something is needed as a filler), and anything else you want to offer id love to hear it.

1610157628851.jpg IMG_20210102_002117.jpg IMG_20210102_002540.jpg IMG_20210102_002810.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top