JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 26 Gen 4 – brand new in box – manufacture date 4/2014 (test fire rounds collected, by Glock, 4/7/2014)

Hello! Glock just sent me, factory direct, a brand new (just rolled off the assembly line in April) G26.

I have not fired it. I would love to get $500 (I based this price on calling around to the NWA, Keith's and the Gun Broker. None of them had used G26's, but each of them only had one Gen 4 for $550.) I would also consider trades in the realm of a Kahr PM9 or AR accessories (I am most interested in a free float handguard).

Why am I selling a brand new Glock?

Short version:

I bought a G42 the day it came out (over three months ago). It didn't work. After three unsuccessful trips to Smyrna I wanted a refund, but Glock couldn't do it. They opted to swap out my defective G42 for a brand new G26. It just arrived yesterday. I already have a G26, that I am very fond of, so I figured I could just sell/trade the new G26. I was worried they were going to send me an older possibly used model so I called to verify the serial number. Yes, it was made in April.

Long version:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/glock-42-initial-thoughts.160206/

It has all the accessories that come with a new G26 Gen 4: three magazines, speed loader, lock, cleaning brush, backstraps, etc.

I am willing to use an FFL for Washington folks.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!

Glock 26 Gen 4 – brand new in box – manufacture date 4/2014 (test fire rounds collected, by Glock, 4/7/2014)

Hello! Glock just sent me, factory direct, a brand new (just rolled off the assembly line in April) G26.

I have not fired it. I would love to get $500 (I based this price on calling around to the NWA, Keith's and the Gun Broker. None of them had used G26's, but each of them only had one Gen 4 for $550.) I would also consider trades in the realm of a Kahr PM9 or AR accessories (I am most interested in a free float handguard).

Short version:

I bought a G42 the day it came out (over three months ago). It didn't work. After three unsuccessful trips to Smyrna I wanted a refund, but Glock couldn't do it. They opted to swap out my defective G42 for a brand new G26. It just arrived yesterday. I already have a G26, that I am very fond of, so I figured I could just sell/trade the new G26. I was worried they were going to send me an older possibly used model so I called to verify the serial number. Yes, it was made in April.

Long version:

It has all the accessories that come with a new G26 Gen 4: three magazines, speed loader, lock, cleaning brush, backstraps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

I would be interested in a possible purchase. easiest is if you call or text me at 503-209-2105 thanks, Larry

Short version:

Long version:

Thanks for looking!

your inbox is full. call or text me at 503-209-2105 thanks Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top