JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Update I'm no longer in Tri-Cities WA area. I moved back to Oregon. Located around Albany, OR
400.00 cash

I got this for summer carry around April. I carried it once or twice. I have shot <50 rounds. It's a very mint pistol. I ran the G19 magazines in it for extra capacity. Comes complete with original box stuff, 3 G26 magazines, and Talon rubberized grip, 1 magazine pinky extension. UPDATED:Transfer at FFL buyer will pay background at FFL of your choice. PM for more pics if necessary. $400 cash no trades. Price lowered to sell. I understand some don't believe in CHL/CPL as in that is secured by the second amendment.:s0152: So it's all good

20161115_123526.jpg 20161020_144059.jpg

Last Edited:
What does chl have to do with it
Generally it means same day transfer. . No holds. Vs. Someone without a chl. It takes you to the top of the list on approval. It also proves to me that at the date of issue of chl that purchaser was not a Felon. Everyone knows that.. I don't want to deal with a week waiting for someone to clear..

Ahhh gotcha. In Oregon there are no waiting periods but yes. Chl brings you to top of line. As a seller you do not need to wait though. Meet, turn possession to dealer, receive $ and leave.

It is from a simplicity standpoint. I just saw it happen to a friend in Washington that has a CPL. I believe he just bought a house, and was in the process of moving. He had a hold on a shotgun and pistol purchase last week. I just didn't want to deal with that. Thanks for the information, I buy guns, and generally don't sell them. If that is the case, then what happens if a buyer is rejected? Or does that not happen.. I've been out of the loop for a couple years. I'm looking to sell for funding other projects.

It is from a simplicity standpoint. I just saw it happen to a friend in Washington that has a CPL. I believe he just bought a house, and was in the process of moving. He had a hold on a shotgun and pistol purchase last week. I just didn't want to deal with that. Thanks for the information, I buy guns, and generally don't sell them. If that is the case, then what happens if a buyer is rejected? Or does that not happen.. I've been out of the loop for a couple years. I'm looking to sell for funding other projects.

Well if you stay the buyer will want money back from you. If you leave it's between the buyer and the shop. The shop will likely give them the same $ amount they'd have given you if you walked in with it and said I want to sell this. Or maybe they take advantage and buy it from the ineligible person for even less cause they are basically stuck.

Interesting question though. I wonder if you did stay now the shop needs to do a background on you to return it maybe. As they have already taken possession of the firearm and cannot release to anyone without a background.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.